Social Distancing Freestanding Screens
The Social Distance Freestanding screen shows you a selection of ways in which your work environment can be adapted to support your team. By implementing the 2m distance rule along with a screening solution to contribute as a barrier to keep colleagues and employees safe and healthy.
All freestanding solutions have a wide range of benefits and features, but the main objective is the ability to wipe the screens each day to prevent the spread of germs and to offer security to individuals. Ranging from REACH compliant laminate, clear and frosted acrylic and treated materials and fabrics, our screens are suitable for all work places and requirements.
Each screen is manufactured to order and delivered to an address of your choice. As standard your freestanding screen will be supplied with trip and wheel chair friendly stability feet. However, if you’re look for a portable solution, upgrade to castor feet for a moveable anti-bacterial, wipe clean screen.
- Modular Laminate Protection Screen£147.00 £176.40 £147.00
- Freestanding Desktop Screen With Cut Out£44.00 £52.80 £44.00
- Freestanding Desktop Screen£29.00 £34.80 £29.00
- Safeguard Medical Screens£230.00 £276.00 £230.00
- Safeguard Meeting Pod£3,412.00 £4,094.40 £3,412.00
- Morton Drywipe Laminate Screens£131.00 £157.20 £131.00
- Morton Office Privacy Screens£208.00 £249.60 £208.00
- Morton Canteen Screen£149.00 £178.80 £149.00
- Morton+ Half Vision Office Screens£173.00 £207.60 £173.00
- Morton+ Full Vision Office Screen£183.00 £219.60 £183.00
- Morton Custom Printed Partitions£190.00 £228.00 £190.00
Freestanding Social Distancing Screens
Freestanding office screens are beneficial in all environment by providing privacy, designated work areas and can be used for business and social reasons. With social distancing coming in to play dividers and partitions has never been more important. Adding additional precautions in to the workplace creating 2m spaces is a great way to provide a safe space for employees and potential guests.
Freestanding screens can be used as individual dividers or connected to create work pods or training rooms. The linking facility on a range of our screens, enables linking together with ease as each screen is supplied with a linking strip. Create bespoke rooms for your requirement, which can be adapted at any stage.
With a range of designs, it’s without a doubt that you’ll add a functional screen as well as a screen to enhance and complement you work space. Select a screen which complies with your office design and adds value to the area.
Introducing Perspex and acrylic freestanding and desktop screens can be beneficial as part of your office design in addition to the current social distancing rules. Using a material such as acrylic, provides a solid surface which can be cleaned with ease to rest assure you are taking the correct actions to reduce the spread of germs.
With many reasons to select a clear acrylic screen, what are the main benefits?
- Suitable for social distancing
- Easy clean, wipeable surface
- Creates a clear acrylic/Perspex safety barrier
- 5mm and 3mm clear acrylic options
- Enhances office design
- Effectively divides work areas and desk space
- Freestanding and acrylic desk screens available