- Delta Velvet Reception Screens£348.00 £417.60 £348.00
- Budget 42mm Acoustic Office Partitions£123.00 £147.60 £123.00
- Morton Full Vision with Laminate Partition£223.00 £267.60 £223.00
- Delta Deluxe Cloud 66mm Acoustic Office Screen£280.00 £336.00 £280.00
- Delta Wave Top 66mm Acoustic Partition Screens£185.00 £222.00 £185.00
- Delta Velvet Acoustic Office Screens£213.00 £255.60 £213.00
- Nova Deluxe Curve 66mm Acoustic Partition Screens£351.00 £421.20 £351.00
- Concept 3-Panel 42mm Acoustic Screens£262.00 £314.40 £262.00
- Budget 42mm Acoustic Wave Top Screen£158.00 £189.60 £158.00
- Delta Deluxe Straight 66mm Acoustic Partition Screen£193.00 £231.60 £193.00
- Nova Curve 66mm Acoustic Office Partition Screens£330.00 £396.00 £330.00
- Morton Office Privacy Screens£243.00 £291.60 £243.00
- Delta Velvet Cloud Acoustic Screens£348.00 £417.60 £348.00
- Freestanding Desktop Screen With Cut Out£44.00 £52.80 £44.00
- Budget 42mm Acoustic Curved Office Partitions£193.00 £231.60 £193.00
- Freestanding Desktop Screen£29.00 £34.80 £29.00
- Delta 66mm Straight Acoustic Partition Screens£166.00 £199.20 £166.00
- Delta Cloud 66mm Acoustic Office Screens£231.00 £277.20 £231.00
- Desktop Sneeze Screens£105.00 £126.00 £105.00
Waiting Room & Reception Screens
Waiting areas and receptions need to be comfortable, practical and suit the overall design of the office or building. Partitions are a popular way to enhance the design, and with the assistance of acoustic, soft touch and glazed partition screens you’re able to create the ideal aesthetic for your space.
Receptions and waiting rooms are the first step into a business space and should be designed with care. You’ll need to consider what the space needs; is it too loud? Does the space lack colour? Will you require a modern look or more traditional? Once you have pinpointed the purpose of the screens, it’s possible to select the right styles and bring your vision to life.
For those loud, hustle and bustle receptions that see people coming and going throughout the day, Acoustic Office Partitions can take control of the noise levels and ensure the noise isn’t overpowering. Inside the acoustic partition screens, acoustic foam effective absorbs excess noise and works with the sound waves caused by conversations and sounds to create a comfortable seating space.
For the continued flow of natural light and keeping the reception area divided but still open, glazed and acrylic office dividers would be a suitable choice. Clear and frosted acrylic panels offer a window like aspect to a freestanding or desktop dividing screen, that tackles more than one issue at a time. For a personal touch, add printed branding to the centre of the acrylic panel section.
Medical and healthcare environments require different types of partition screen as the main area of concern is hygiene and limiting the spread of germs. Laminate and anti-bacterial fabrics provide the right type of surfaces that are easily cleaned and sanitised. Treated anti-bacterial fabric is the optimal way to reduce germs and bacteria as the sanitised technology prevents the growth, as well as being resistant to blood and urine.