- Budget 42mm Acoustic Wave Top Screen£136.00 £163.20 £136.00
- Delta Wave Top 66mm Acoustic Partition Screens£185.00 £222.00 £185.00
- Budget 42mm Acoustic Curved Screens£193.00 £231.60 £193.00
- Delta Deluxe Straight 66mm Acoustic Partition Screen£174.00 £208.80 £174.00
- Delta Deluxe Cloud 66mm Acoustic Office Screen£262.00 £314.40 £262.00
- Morton Office Privacy Screens£222.00 £266.40 £222.00
- Freestanding Desktop Screen With Cut Out£44.00 £52.80 £44.00
- Nova Curve 66mm Acoustic Office Partition£254.00 £304.80 £254.00
- Nova Deluxe Curve 66mm Acoustic Office Partition£303.00 £363.60 £303.00
- Delta Velvet Reception Screens£348.00 £417.60 £348.00
- Delta Velvet Cloud Acoustic Screens£348.00 £417.60 £348.00
- Delta Velvet Acoustic Screens£213.00 £255.60 £213.00
Waiting Room & Reception Screens
Waiting areas and receptions need to be comfortable, practical and suit the overall design of the office or building. Partitions are a popular way to enhance the design, and with the assistance of acoustic, soft touch and vision screening, various design options are possible.
Looking for the right screen, but not sure where to start? Here’s a quick guide to the available waiting area and reception screens.
Acoustic Office Screens are perfect for fast paced, loud environments where noise levels should be controlled. The combination of acoustic foam and high quality fabric reduces distracting noise and keeps a communal area at a comfortable level.
Acrylic and glazed screening, both freestanding and desktop continue to let light into a space, act as a protective divider and work well in a modern space. And for areas of sanitary concern, the acrylic can be cleaned.
In terms of fabric options, you’ll be spoilt for choice. Bright, neutral and patterned fabrics are available to fit all screen sizes. Mix and match the colours and prints, creating a unique experience in a space where first impressions count.