Delta Wavetop Acoustic Partition Screens
Dispatched within 10 working days
- Designed and manufactured by Rap Industries.
- 5 Year Manufacture Guarantee
- Free of charge set of Stabilising Screen Feet.
- All office dividers are finished with a Blue piped edging
- The Wave drop per screen is 300mm
- Acoustic Surface on both sides of the Upholstered Office Screen.
- Covered with a double layer 12mm fire retardant foam both sides
- Manufactured with an 18mm solid core
- Delta Screens have 24mm acoustic foam on both sides.
- Screen pressed under immense pressure to make it robust.
- Available in a choice of 12 Fabric Colours
- Bespoke sizes available
- Come along to our showroom in Peterborough to see our range
The Delta Wave Top Acoustic Screens feature a unique design which shows a smooth wave drop design making a stylish screen for all spaces. These acoustic office screens are available in wide selection of vibrant colours, enabling you to find the right selection for your current office design.
Meanwhile, within the panel, we introduce acoustic foam which is effective at soaking up ambient noise in your open environment. A double layer of foam is used on both sides of the screen to offer maximum support when it comes to reducing office noise.
Each acoustic wave office partitions comes supplied with stability, which are trip and wheelchair friendly. Finally, the Delta range is finished with a blue piped edging to offer a modern contrast between fabric colours.
What are the benefits of the Delta Wave Top Acoustic Screens?
- Each screen is made in the UK
- Fun, vibrant fabric
- Double layers of acoustic foam
- Supplied with safe stability feet
- Custom sizes are available upon request
All acoustic office screens and partitions are made and manufactured in the UK, By Rap Industries.
The Delta Acoustic Screens are upholstered both sides in our Universe fabric range, which has a result of 80,000 rubs on the Martindale cycle test. The Universe fabric has also been tested to Ignition source 5, BS7176 Part 7 Class 1 & BS EN 1021-1&2 for flame retardancy.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!