Safeguard Medical Screens
Dispatched within 10 working days
- 5 Year Manufacture Guarantee
- Free of charge set of Chrome Stabilising Feet & 2 Way Link Strip
- Anti-bacterial Aluminium frame with Silver Ions
- Frame is finished in White
- Height of screen up to 2m
- Available in a choice of Anti-bacterial Fabric Colour finishes
- Manufactured with a solid core with fabric either side.
- Screen pressed under immense pressure to make it robust.
- Bespoke partition screen sizes available.
- Fabric is REACH compliant & treated with Sanitised technology
- Anti-bacterial finish will not support the growth of bacteria
- Resistant to blood and urine making the screens easy to clean
Faster Delivery Options Available Now – Call us on 01733 394941.
The Safeguard Medical Screens are partition screens first and foremost, however, they are also enhanced with anti-bacterial fabric which is effective at preventing the spread of harmful bacteria. This technology is included with each component of the screen to ensure that the spread of this bacteria is tackled at the source. Our Safeguard Medical Screens can be customised in a number of ways to ensure they are able to integrate with the existing aesthetic of your office.
The Safeguard medical office screens are upholstered in our Antibacterial Fabric, which has been tested and is resistant to E Coli, MRSA & Salmonella, and will not support the growth of any bacteria. The fabric also has a result of 120,000 rubs on the Martindale cycle test and has been tested in accordance with BS EN 1021-1&2 for flame retardancy.
Due to the treated fabric and framework, the Safeguard Medical Screen is ideal as a social distancing measure. Not only will the office partition divide open areas, but the fabric stops the growth of bacteria and can be wiped clean to reduce the spread of germs. Our Medical Screens are suitable for all areas including clinical areas, offices and waiting room.
What are the benefits of the Safeguard Medical Screen?
- Suitable for social distancing
- Screen height up to 2m
- Treated anti-bacterial fabric
- Ideal for all spaces and clinical facilities
- Divides open spaces
- Easy to wipe clean
All office partitions and desk dividers are manufactured by Rap at our premises in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
PLEASE NOTE: These colour samples are for guidance and representation only. Due to limitations with colour screen viewing, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Fabric samples are available on request. Please call our customer service team on 01733 394941.
Write Your Own Review