Acrylic Desk Screen
Dispatched within 5 working days
- Suitable for social distancing
- Created with 5mm thick acrylic
- Clear acrylic office desk divider
- COVID-19 screening solutions
- Fixes securely to the desk with supplied clamps
- Clamps fit desk thickness 17-44mm
- Easy to clean surface
- Available in heights up to 600mm
- A wide range of widths
- Rounded edges for a soft finish
- Made & manufactured by Rap Industries
- View In Stock Acrylic Desk Divider Option
The Clear Acrylic Desk Partition is a subtle way to welcome social distancing measures into the office. Working with clear acrylic and perspex shows a stylish office design to separate working spaces in to safe and secure desk tops for each employee.
With the use of clear acrylic and Perspex we have been able to design a office desktop divider which allows you to create a personal space whilst allowing the team to easily communicate and to continue working in a normal fashion. The acrylic desk screen will suit all environments and will enable each screen to be cleaned at the end of the day to improve hygiene and reduce the spread of germs.
Each of the clear acrylic desk partitions come supplied with their very own desk clamps. The clamp has been designed with a desk thickness requirement of 17mm-44mm, if this isn’t suitable, please call us on 01733 394941 to discuss your options.
As a UK manufacturer, we create and make each of the acrylic desk screens to order, promising a high quality product to meet your social distancing needs. It’s important we deliver on quality and lead time, which is why we can offer fast delivery options to have the desk divider up and running in no time.
What are the benefits of the Acrylic Desk Partitions?
- Divides and separates each desk space
- Ideal as a social distancing measure
- Easy to clean and wipe down
- COVID-19 screens
- Fast delivery options
- Works as an effective acrylic and Perspex barrier
- Clamps to your desk within minutes
All social distancing screens and acrylic desktop dividers are made and manufactured in the UK, by Rap Industries.
Write Your Own Review