Morton Vision Desktop Screens
Dispatched within 10 working days
- 5 Year Manufacture Guarantee
- Free of charge set of drill through desk clamps or upgrade to our C Clamps.
- Finished in White, Silver or Black Paintwork
- Select clear or frosted perspex
- The Desk Divider clamp requires 33mm clearance under the desktop.
- Covered with a 12mm fire retardant foam both sides.
- Manufactured with an 18mm solid core.
- Screen pressed under immense pressure to make it robust.
- Morton office partitions available in a choice of 25 Fabric Colours
- Bespoke Screen sizes available.
- Come along to our showroom in Peterborough to see our range
The Morton Glazed Desk Dividers introduce a stylish design which is ideal for use in open plan environments. They adopt the sleek and professional style of the Morton Office Screens and then introduce an acrylic panel which allows natural light to seep through. This helps to combat visual distractions which are commonplace in busy open environments such as offices and classrooms.
Acoustic foam has been used in the bottom section of the screen, to add acoustic qualities to the desktop divider. Adding acoustic properties can help with noise levels to increase productivity and reduce surrounding noise. The top section has the option of clear acrylic or frosted Perspex. The clear acrylic option provides an open feel with easy communication, whereas the frosted Perspex gives more desk privacy when required.
Social distancing is now a requirement in the workplace, so adapting your environment is key. Acrylic desk screens can help as you can divide and provide a screen which can be part cleaned to reduce the spread of germs.
What are the benefits of Morton Acrylic Desktop Screen?
Suitable for social distancing and COVID-19 requirements
Clear acrylic or frosted Perspex
Wide selection of fabric choice
Customisable options available
Quick and easy install process
The Morton Acoustic Screens are upholstered both sides in our Woven Fabric range, which has a result of 40,000 rubs on the Martindale cycle test. The Woven fabric has also been tested in accordance with BS EN 1021 - 1 for flame retardancy.
Please Note: Before ordering make sure our standard C Clamp fits your desk, for more information please Watch our How to measure for Desk Clamp Video
All acrylic and perspex office desk dividers, partition screens and social distancing screens are manufactured by Rap at our premises in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
These colour samples are for guidance and representation only. Due to limitations with colour screen viewing, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Fabric samples are available on request. Please call our customer service team on 01733 394941.
Write Your Own Review