Morton Acoustic Desktop Screens
Dispatched within 10 working days
- Morton Acoustic Desk Divider
- 5 Year Manufacture Guarantee
- Supplied with a set of drill through desk fixings
- Upgrade to easyfix C Clamps.
- Finished with a silver, black or white frame.
- Strong Aluminium frame with high quality powder coated paintwork.
- Acoustic Surface on both sides of the Upholstered Office Screen.
- Covered with a double layer 12mm fire retardant foam both sides
- Manufactured with 18mm solid core with 12mm acoustic foam either side.
- Screen is pressed together under immense pressure to make it robust.
- Available in a choice of 25 Fabric Colours
- Bespoke Screen sizes available.
The Morton Acoustic Desktop Dividers are a great addition to the office, especially if you are looking to divide desk spaces and target noise reduction. The acoustic desk divider uses a layer of foam to absorb excessive noise and is upholstered with a fabric colour of your choice to match your office design. As part of the office partition design, an aluminium frame is used which is available in black, white or silver.
Adding social distancing office screening can help when you are looking to divide open desk space to create smaller, single person work spaces. Keeping a 2m distance is important and with the help of the Morton Acoustic Desk Divider, you’ll be able to do this effectively.
Your Morton Desk Divider will come supplied with drill through clamps to secure your screen into place. However, Easyfix C Clamps are available as an upgrade.
What are the benefits of the Morton Acoustic Office Partitions?
Helps reduce noise levels
Suitable for social distancing
Compliments current office design
Desktop dividing solution
Divides open desk spaces
Links to other Morton Office Partitions
Strong framework for durability and stability
The Morton Acoustic Office Screens are upholstered both sides in our Woven Fabric range, which has a result of 40,000 rubs on the Martindale cycle test. The Woven fabric has also been tested in accordance with BS EN 1021 - 1 for flame retardancy.
Please Note: Before upgrading, please make sure our C Clamp fits your desk, for more information please Watch our How to measure for Desk Clamp Video
All office screens and desk dividers are manufactured by Rap at our premises in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Write Your Own Review