- Budget 42mm Acoustic Office Partitions£123.00 £147.60 £123.00
- Morton 42mm Freestanding Acoustic Office Screens£159.00 £190.80 £159.00
- Budget 42mm Acoustic Wave Top Screen£158.00 £189.60 £158.00
- Morton Half Vision Screens£213.00 £255.60 £213.00
- Morton Office Privacy Screens£243.00 £291.60 £243.00
- Nova Deluxe 66mm Acoustic Office Partition Screens£192.00 £230.40 £192.00
- Delta Deluxe Wavetop 66mm Acoustic Screen£208.00 £249.60 £208.00
- Morton Laminate Office Screens£210.00 £252.00 £210.00
- Concept 3-Part Glazed Office Partition Screens£292.00 £350.40 £292.00
- Delta Acoustic Screen Meeting Room£1,665.00 £1,998.00 £1,665.00
- Delta Acoustic Privacy Pod£1,188.00 £1,425.60 £1,188.00
Open Plan Room Dividers
Open plan offices are how a room begins, but with the addition of office screens and dividers, the space can be transformed and divided. Using room dividers as part of the office design enables the space to be used for different purposes and utilises the floor space to the maximum potential.
Open plan offices provide full visibility across the entire floor, leaving all departments and work areas open. Full privacy can be achieved with full acoustic office screens or partial privacy with the help of part glazed office screens.
The available floor space doesn’t have to be permanently sectioned, when the area needs to be used regularly for different purposes, portable screening would be ideal. Portable screening has factory fitted castor wheels, designed for daily movement and repositioning. The choice to use portable room dividers will encourage the use of each space in creative ways.
The type of partition screens you’ll need will be based on how you want to use the space. Our wide range of finishes and styles allow the space to be used exactly how you want and open new possibilities for the future. Having the option to close off part of the office is priceless as it allows the office to adapt and change as the workforce and need changes.
Acoustic, glazed, portable or laminate – the choice of partition can recreate the area you work in. Create a multipurpose space to bring a modern edge and most important, employee happiness.
What types of partition screens can I add to an open plan office space?
One of the most popular choices is the Acoustic Office Dividers, which not only bring colour and fabrics to a space but help with noise and distracting sound. The combination of acoustic foam and thick fabrics help reduce unwanted noise and create an ambient work setting.
Not all offices struggle with noise, and for those who already have a comfortable working environment, other finishes may benefit your space better. Freestanding acrylic screens and easy clean laminate office dividers offer a great alternative solution when division is needed but acoustic requirements aren’t essential.
Acrylic Office Partitions can be personalised too! Add a customised logo, text or image to display branding throughout your office space.