Morton Vision Desktop Screens with Laminate
Dispatched within 10 working days
- 5 Year Manufacture Guarantee
- Acrylic/perspex and laminate desk divider
- Free of charge set of Drill Through Desktop Clamps included
- Finished in White, Silver or Black Paintwork with frosted or clear acrylic.
- The Desk clamp requires 33mm clearance under the desktop.
- Strong Aluminium frame with powder coated paintwork.
- Available in a choice of 2 Laminate Colours; Grey & White Gloss.
- Manufactured using the HPL to give a high quality finish
- Manufactured with an 18mm solid core.
- Morton Laminate Screens have HPL both sides
- Screen pressed under immense pressure to make it robust.
- Bespoke Screen sizes available.
- Other laminate colours are available upon request.
The Morton Desk Laminate Office Screen is a high quality and customisable solution, suitable for use between desks in open areas. The Morton Desk Divider has been created with a combination of materials to display a wipe clean white gloss laminate teamed with a Perspex panel. The 50/50 split shows the bottom panel as the REACH Compliant Gloss Laminate which can be wiped clean and used as white board to make notes. The top portion uses acrylic, which is available as either clear acrylic or frosted Perspex.
The Morton Acrylic Desk Dividers are an ideal solution if you are looking to add social distancing measures into the office and effectively separate workspaces. Select a black, white or silver frame to encase your acrylic and laminate panels. Both surfaces can be wiped clean, making them ideal to reduce the spread of germs and bacteria.
What are the benefits of using the Morton Acrylic desktop dividers?
- Choose from clear Perspex or frosted acrylic
- Select a black, white or silver frame
- REACH compliant laminate
- Suitable for social distancing
- Fixes to the desk with ease
Please Note: Before ordering make sure our standard clamp fits your desk, for more information please Watch our How to measure for Desk Clamp Video
All office partitions and Perspex desktop dividers are manufactured by Rap at our premises in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!