At Rap Industries we offer a range of different office tables including smaller tables such as laptop tables and coffee tables, to larger meeting tables and board room tables, so there's something for every requirement. With a range of different finishes available, including laminate, veneer and MFC, with options for white, black or a wooden look. The bases for the tables are also customisable, finished in chrome or painted in your chosen colour.
Whether you're looking for a coffee table for your reception area, or a height adjustable laptop table for flexible working stations, we can customise the table to have the finish and style you need.
- Magic Table with Laminate Top£614.00 £736.80 £614.00
- Flamingo Table£373.00 £447.60 £373.00
- Flamingo Height Adjustable Table£444.00 £532.80 £444.00
- Kruze Circular Coffee Table£543.00 £651.60 £543.00
- Kruze Square Meeting Table£588.00 £705.60 £588.00
- Kruze Circular Meeting Table£593.00 £711.60 £593.00
- Kruze Circular Poseur Table£640.00 £768.00 £640.00
We offer a range of office tables with options that include:
- Height adjustable - for comfort designed to you
- Choice of bases - 4 leg, 4 star, 5 star, sled, castors plus many more
- Range of base finishes - chrome and painted
- Choice of fabric finish, mfc, laminate or veneer top
- Variety of sizes; coffee tables, laptop tables, meeting tables, poseur tables
We offer a full installation service wherever you are for an additional cost, speak to one of our installation team today for a dedicated price on 01733 394941.
All our Office Tables are provided with a manufacturer's guarantee although this varies in length depending on the product range. Guarantees are listed on the individual product pages or contact us for more information.
As a company we try to do our part for the environment and our society in the manufacturing of our products. With our furniture we only work with credible suppliers who use ehtically sourced material and components, and the products are designed to have a high level of end-of-life recyclability. Any redundant furniture is redistributed to charities and other causes, and unsuitable furniture is broken down to be recycled.