Morton Wave Top Screens
Dispatched within 10 working days
- 5 Year Manufacture Guarantee
- Includes set of Stabilising Feet & 2 Way Link Strip
- Finished in White, Silver or Black Aluminium frame work
- The Wave Drop per screen is 300mm
- Covered with a 12 mm fire retardant foam both sides.
- Manufactured with an 18mm solid core
- Screen pressed under immense pressure to make it robust.
- Available in a choice of 25 Fabric Colours
- Picture shows Round Base Feet, available as an optional extra.
- Bespoke Screen sizes available.
- Come along to our showroom in Peterborough to see our range
The Morton Wave Top Acoustic Screens include a professional design which enables your office to retain the open plan feel without compromising on the privacy for occupants. The simple yet effective wave top design can be employed as part of a single partition or included as a large partition to create a cascading design. These screens have the unique feature that they are able to help soundproof open spaces by using acoustic foam to soak up ambient background noise.
The Morton Acoustic Screens are upholstered both sides in our Woven Fabric range, which has a result of 40,000 rubs on the Martindale cycle test. The Woven fabric has also been tested in accordance with BS EN 1021 - 1 for flame retardancy.
Manufactured by Rap at our premises in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
PLEASE NOTE: These colour samples are for guidance and representation only. Due to limitations with colour screen viewing, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Fabric samples are available on request. Please call our customer service team on 01733 394941.